How To Set Up Game Officials
The New Prague Soccer Club uses Game Officials for all game assignments.
Current User Instructions
(Current user means you already have an account with www.gameofficials.net. Please follow these instructions to setup with your new group in GameOfficials.)
- Go to www.gameofficials.net
- Under Username / Password, type in your username and password.
- Click Log In
- Go to Personal Info > My Assignors
- On the My Assignors page, click Show for Join New Group
- Enter the Group/Assignor Number and Group Access Code
- For Group / Assignor Number: 1230
- For Group Access Code: 56071
- Click on Join Group
- If you were able to join the group, you will see a popup window that says you were added to the new group. Click OK on the popup.
- Now, to get logged in to the your new group, click Change Identity.
- On the Change Identity page, click Switch as an Official next to your new groups name, and you're done!
New officials, please follow the instructions below.
New User Instructions
(You do not have a profile anywhere in GameOfficials.net)
- Go to http://www.GameOfficials.net
- Click on the "New Official ?" link (left hand side of the screen in green).
- Enter the Group Number and Access Code as provided by your assignor.
- For the NPSC, Group Number = 1230, Access Code = 56071
- Click "Continue"
- Enter the following information:
a. Name, First & Last
- Email address
- Click on "SAVE (Create New Account)"
- You will receive a message "Welcome to Game Officials.net!", click on OK
- Input your Username and Password and click "Log In"
- After you login for the first time check the box "I Agree With These Terms" and click "Continue".
- From the "Officials Maintenance" screen, enter the following information:
a. Date of Birth
- Address, City, State, and Zip Code
- Phone Numbers
- Additional email addresses
- Other Information
- Click on "SAVE (Modify Official)"
After you Log In:
- Update your personal information by clicking on the "My Info" link a. Enter all information if you did not do so when you first logged in.
- Add Conflicts and Preferences by clicking on the "My Preferences" link and be sure to select assignors league/ tournament under league preferences.
- Update your availability by clicking on the "My Availability" link.
- Use the calendar to select dates you are NOT available and mark all other dates with the times that you are available. (You are able to set your availability for full days or specific times.)