The New Prague Soccer Club Code of Conduct establishes a clear set of guidelines for coaches, players and parents/guardians. Its primary goal is to help ensure that soccer is a fun, positive and enjoyable experience.
Our Code of Conduct is based on respect and fair play, defined by four basic principles:
- Respect for the rules
- Respect for the referees and their decisions
- Respect for all participants, including; all players, all coaches, all spectators, and all club officials.
- Maintaining self-control at all time
It is a condition of good standing that all participants understand and follow this Code of Conduct when participating in any Club activity. It is to be followed at all times, by all interested individuals.
- I realize not everyone will see situations the same as I do and therefore agree to remain open minded and flexible when discussing items of concern.
- If an issue arises, I will wait 24 hours and then determine if I wish to pursue the issue further. If I feel I must pursue an issue with a Coach, I will do so privately, and in a positive and constructive manner.
- I realize the team coach, team manager and Club will not respond to concerns raised anonymously.
- If a conflict arises throughout the season, I will first attempt to resolve the conflict through the team’s Head Coach. If the conflict is not resolved to my satisfaction, I will then approach the team Manager. If at this point the conflict remains unresolved, I will contact a Board Member at Large or the club’s President. If an equitable resolution is still not found, an appeal can be made in writing to the Board of Directors for review.